Hooking up Policy: work in progress

R. David Murray
Here's my blog post for my work last week on hooking up Policy:

http://www.bitdance.com/blog/2011/04/04_01_Hooking_Up_Email6_Policy_First_Steps/

All of that is pushed to the feature branch:

    http://hg.python.org/features/email6#email6)

I also posted a cumulative diff against default to the tracker here:

    http://bugs.python.org/issue11731

which now thanks to Martin also means there's a reitveld review issue
for it.  No need for detailed reviews yet, I think (unless you feel like
it of course; such would be welcome any time), but if anyone has time
to cast an eye over it to make sure I'm headed in the right direction
that would be great.

Anyone who wants me to add them to nosy on any email6 issues I create,
please let me know your tracker id and I will do so.

--David
Your options: http://mail.python.org/mailman/options/email-sig/lists%40nabble.com

Re: Hooking up Policy: work in progress

Barry Warsaw
On Apr 05, 2011, at 10:17 AM, R. David Murray wrote:

>Here's my blog post for my work last week on hooking up Policy:
>
>http://www.bitdance.com/blog/2011/04/04_01_Hooking_Up_Email6_Policy_First_Steps/

Very nice post!  It brings up lots of memories, and it's great to see things
getting refactored, removed, and improved.

>Anyone who wants me to add them to nosy on any email6 issues I create,
>please let me know your tracker id and I will do so.

Well, you're probably adding me by default... keep doing so! :)

-Barry

Your options: http://mail.python.org/mailman/options/email-sig/lists%40nabble.com