How can I inspect the content of bound_related_object in admin/edit_inline_tabular.html ?

How can I inspect the content of bound_related_object in admin/edit_inline_tabular.html ?

KLEIN Stéphane-3

Hi

I make some hack on admin/edit_inline_tabular.html template but I don't
know the content of bound_related_object. In general, how can I inspect
(debug ?) this objects ?

Thanks for your help.
Stephane

Re: How can I inspect the content of bound_related_object in admin/edit_inline_tabular.html ?

Malcolm Tredinnick

On Fri, 2006-10-13 at 12:01 +0200, KLEIN Stéphane wrote:
> Hi
>
> I make some hack on admin/edit_inline_tabular.html template but I don't
> know the content of bound_related_object. In general, how can I inspect
> (debug ?) this objects ?

Look in the render() method of the EditInlineNode class in
contrib/admin/templatetags/admin_modify.py.

The way I found this was to grep through the admin source code for the
template fragment name and then worked out where it was being used.

You could also use the {% debug %} tag in your template, but that might
be harder than just putting some logging statements into the source.

Regards,
Malcolm