How can I use IPython notebook for R without %R, %%R and %load_ext rpy2.ipython?

How can I use IPython notebook for R without %R, %%R and %load_ext rpy2.ipython?

buynnnmmm1
Dear IPython User Forum,

IPython Notebook is great!
And I would like to use IPython Notebook as R interface.

But to use R inside IPython Notebook needs  %R , %%R  and %load_ext rpy2.ipython.
It is troublesome, and I can not use it without erase %R and %%R even export as text source .

How can I use IPython notebook for R without %R, %%R and %load_ext rpy2.ipython?
I would like to use IPython Notebook as R interface.

With best regards
buynnnmmm1