How properly render pages with video

Artie

The project is online English video lessons. I have a 'classroom' - html page with HTML5 video player in center of it. Videos being stored in media folder on same level as project.

What I want is to render video from media folder to 'classroom' page using Django.

How am I supposed to do this ?

Re: How properly render pages with video

Berker Peksağ
On Thu, Dec 25, 2014 at 1:28 PM, Artie <[hidden email]> wrote:
> The project is online English video lessons. I have a 'classroom' - html
> page with HTML5 video player in center of it. Videos being stored in media
> folder on same level as project.
>
> What I want is to render video from media folder to 'classroom' page using
> Django.

Hi,

You can serve the media/ folder via nginx or a similar server. Then
use a video player to play videos in your "classroom" view.

You can also take a look at https://github.com/arut/nginx-rtmp-module
for an advanced streaming solution.

--Berker