How to flush labels left in a Gtk.Grid() cell?

How to flush labels left in a Gtk.Grid() cell?

Fabrice DELENTE-4
Hello.

This is in python2.7, with pygojbect 3.10.2, so using GTK+3.

I have a Gtk.Grid() in which I want to display a list of Labels.

I have set the justification to LEFT for each of my labels, but I
can't get them do be situated on the left of their cell in the grid. I
have tried putting each label in a Box and fiddling with
expand=True/False and Fill=True/False but nothing worked.

Can anybody help me on this?

Thanks.

F. Delente

Re: How to flush labels left in a Gtk.Grid() cell?

Ronald Sayers
label.set_alignment(0, 0.5)

On 26/04/2014, Fabrice Delente <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello.
>
> This is in python2.7, with pygojbect 3.10.2, so using GTK+3.
>
> I have a Gtk.Grid() in which I want to display a list of Labels.
>
> I have set the justification to LEFT for each of my labels, but I
> can't get them do be situated on the left of their cell in the grid. I
> have tried putting each label in a Box and fiddling with
> expand=True/False and Fill=True/False but nothing worked.
>
> Can anybody help me on this?
>
> Thanks.
>
> F. Delente

Re: How to flush labels left in a Gtk.Grid() cell?

Fabrice DELENTE-4
Thanks.

Re: How to flush labels left in a Gtk.Grid() cell?

Fabrice DELENTE-4
Very useful, thank you!