Quantcast

How to get a Trac account?

ssbarnea
Hi,

I wanted to use the track to add some info to an existing bug but I
was unable to find a way to create an account. Is the register
disabled on trac, why?

Thanks
Sorin

Re: How to get a Trac account?

Nick Joyce
Hi!

http://dev.pyamf.org/register seems to be working for me - what's the issue?

On Wednesday, 18 May 2011 at 9:02 PM, Sorin Sbarnea wrote:

Hi,

I wanted to use the track to add some info to an existing bug but I
was unable to find a way to create an account. Is the register
disabled on trac, why?

Thanks
Sorin

Re: How to get a Trac account?

ssbarnea
Thanks, it worked. The problem was that I was unable to find a
registration link on the website, I even used the search function and
searched for register/registration, no success.

If I remember well there is a setting in Trac to display
"Registration" link in the user menu (right menu). Probably it is
disabled now.

/sorin
On Wednesday, May 18, 2011, Nick Joyce <[hidden email]> wrote:

>                 Hi!
> http://dev.pyamf.org/register seems to be working for me - what's the issue?
>

>                 On Wednesday, 18 May 2011 at 9:02 PM, Sorin Sbarnea wrote:
>
>                     Hi,
>
> I wanted to use the track to add some info to an existing bug but I
> was unable to find a way to create an account. Is the register
> disabled on trac, why?
>
> Thanks
> Sorin

/sorin