How to get the gtk stock button label translated?

How to get the gtk stock button label translated?

卢亚德
I used self.btnNew = gtk.MenuToolButton (gtk.STOCK_ADD) to get a menutoolbutton. But the label of this menu button didn't get translated. It always displays ad 'Add' in the user interface. I got the information that the translation is pre-built in the Pygtk. But How I can get it translated?

Thanks,
Ryan

Re: How to get the gtk stock button label translated?

F Wolff-2
On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 6:28 AM, 卢亚德 <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I used self.btnNew = gtk.MenuToolButton (gtk.STOCK_ADD) to get a
> menutoolbutton. But the label of this menu button didn't get translated. It
> always displays ad 'Add' in the user interface. I got the information that
> the translation is pre-built in the Pygtk. But How I can get it translated?

The translation of stock items are done as part of GTK, so you can't
do that yourself, as far as I know. Luckily GTK is translated into
many languages already.

Keep well
Friedel