How to inspect MSSQL Database in Django 2.1

How to inspect MSSQL Database in Django 2.1

wikils john
I have a large MSSQL server.
I am using it now. I am going to use this database in new django project.
however, inspectdb TableName > models.py this command isn't performed.
How can I fix this?

Re: How to inspect MSSQL Database in Django 2.1

Adam Parsons
Hi Wikils,

It might help if you can post some additional context to the situation, as well as some output of the errors you're experiencing.

Without seeing the error message, we cannot possibly help you determine the issue. Could you please provide the following
  1. Your settings.py (with your passwords, secrets, etc edited out)
  2. The command exactly as you are entering it
  3. The output you're receiving. If you aren't receiving any output, please post the contents of the models.py file you're outputting to

In the meantime, its worth checking out if the user in MSSQL has the relevant permissions to inspect the database