How to install Theano & nltk using python(x,y)

How to install Theano & nltk using python(x,y)

Deb Midya
Hi Python Users,

Thanks in advance.

May I request you to assist me for the following please.

I have installed python(x,y) 2.6.5.6 on Windows XP. I have installed python(x,y) in G:\pythonxy. Should I need to give a path statement G:\pythonxy in the Environment Variable?

Now I am trying to install two additional packages:

1. Theano

I have not yet downloaded Theano from python website.

2. nltk

I have downloaded nltk-2.0b9.win32 (Windows Installer Package). How can I install it now?

Once again, thank you very much for the time you have given.

Regards,

Deb