How to install .net-awareness into existing windows python

How to install .net-awareness into existing windows python

Max Slimmer-3

I am running python 2.6 and would like to use python for .net.  I have downloaded pythonnet-2.0-alpha2-136-py26.zip and then copied the clr.pdl to my python DLLs directory upon trying to "import clr"  I get ImportError: dynamic module does not define init function (initclr). Ultimately I want to include some code to access .net packages in my application using py2exe.

Any help

thanks

max