How to make Django Project Mobile Compatible

How to make Django Project Mobile Compatible

Balaji Shetty
Hi

How can i make my Django Project view Mobile Compatible.
Should i use Angular JS / React  . Please let me know.

Thanks in Advance

--
Mr. Shetty Balaji S.
Asst. Professor

Re: How to make Django Project Mobile Compatible

Nick Sarbicki
Hi,

Django is completely naive to whether a frontend is mobile friendly or not.

You can use react or angular, you can also use many other frontend frameworks. Django can work with all frontend frameworks. The choice is entirely up to you.

On Sat, 11 May 2019, 08:04 Balaji Shetty, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi

How can i make my Django Project view Mobile Compatible.
Should i use Angular JS / React  . Please let me know.

Thanks in Advance

--
Mr. Shetty Balaji S.
Asst. Professor
Department of Information Technology,
SGGS Institute of Engineering & Technology, Vishnupuri, Nanded.MH.India
Official: [hidden email]
  Mobile: +91-9270696267

Re: How to make Django Project Mobile Compatible

Balaji Shetty
Hi  Nick Sarbicki

Thank You very much for your reply.
May I know which framework is to be learned for necessary implementation?.
It should be easy to earn with help support.

On Sat, May 11, 2019 at 12:40 PM Nick Sarbicki <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Jani Tiainen

After all it's just HTML and CSS you need and you can make responsive layouting.

One quite common CSS library is Bootstrap that allows rather easily to build layouts that works across the various sized devices.

Of course you can go with any JS framework if you're planning to build single page app.

la 11. toukok. 2019 klo 10.05 Balaji Shetty <[hidden email]> kirjoitti:
Hi

How can i make my Django Project view Mobile Compatible.
Should i use Angular JS / React  . Please let me know.

Thanks in Advance

--
Mr. Shetty Balaji S.
Asst. Professor
Department of Information Technology,
SGGS Institute of Engineering & Technology, Vishnupuri, Nanded.MH.India
Official: [hidden email]
  Mobile: +91-9270696267

Re: How to make Django Project Mobile Compatible

arun ashok-2
Boostrapping

On Saturday, May 11, 2019 at 12:35:15 PM UTC+5:30, Balaji Shetty wrote:
Hi

How can i make my Django Project view Mobile Compatible.
Should i use Angular JS / React  . Please let me know.

Thanks in Advance

--
Mr. Shetty Balaji S.
Asst. Professor
Department of Information Technology,
SGGS Institute of Engineering & Technology, Vishnupuri, Nanded.MH.India
Official: <a href="javascript:" style="color:rgb(17,85,204)" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="Zph5NQTxAAAJ" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;">bssh...@...