How to navigate one window to another window through python scripts ?

How to navigate one window to another window through python scripts ?

sambasivareddy

Hi all,

How to navigate one window to another window through python scripts ?

Basically I want to do  Automatic testing one windows base c#.net application through python scripts.

I am Able to open the executable file with following scripts.

Import os

 Os.system (‘abc.exe’)

But how to navigate from one window to another window?

How to set values in that window with python script?

if any one have sample code and documents Plz share to me.

Your inputs will really helpful and thanks in advance !!!!!

Regards,

Sambasivareddy.S

http://www.patni.com

This e-mail message may contain proprietary, confidential or legally privileged information for the sole use of the person or entity to whom this message was originally addressed. Any review, e-transmission dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error kindly delete this e-mail from your records. If it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without proper authority, please notify us immediately at [hidden email] and delete this mail.

Re: How to navigate one window to another window through python scripts ?

Godson Gera

On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 3:01 PM, sambasivareddy <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi all,

How to navigate one window to another window through python scripts ?

Basically I want to do  Automatic testing one windows base c#.net application through python scripts.

I am Able to open the executable file with following scripts.

Import os

 Os.system ('abc.exe')

But how to navigate from one window to another window?

How to set values in that window with python script?

if any one have sample code and documents Plz share to me.

Your inputs will really helpful and thanks in advance !!!!!

Regards,

Sambasivareddy.S

You can use pywinauto http://pywinauto.openqa.org/ to automate desktop applications on windows.

Thanks & Regards,