How to save an array of text in PostgreSQL using Django model.?

How to save an array of text in PostgreSQL using Django model.?

Shafay Haseeb
I have asked this question on StackOverflow here, https://stackoverflow.com/questions/57547588/how-to-save-an-array-of-text-in-postgresql-using-django-model
but havent received any input. My question is simple, how to store a list in django postgresql model. You could refer to my link above for further error details.
Thanks