How to use IIS Session ID in Dojo and Python - any demo scripts?

How to use IIS Session ID in Dojo and Python - any demo scripts?

David Shi
Hello,

I am using Dojo at the client-side and Python at the server-side on a Windows server with IIS.   I am looking for concise instruction on how to use session ID in Dojo and Python.  Working demo scripts in Dojo and Python are preferred.

At the front-end/client-side, Dojo needs to tell user when a session is done and print an innerHTML containing a href to a folder named with the session ID.

Python receives variables/parameters from Dojo to do the job and produce a folder named with the session ID.

Regards.

David

Re: How to use IIS Session ID in Dojo and Python - any demo scripts?

Michael Foord-5
This is really not the right mailing list to be asking questions like
this. This is an email list for use and development of the Python.NET
project.

All the best,

Michael Foord

http://www.ironpythoninaction.com/