How to use covercp in Cherrypy

R. Sowmya
Hi All,

I am a newbie to cherrypy. We have REST application implemented with cherrypy.Now I want to add a code coverage feature to it.Whenever I run a testsuite with testcases that makes a call to the api, wanted to get the report of the code coverage of the api implementation at the end.As far as I searched came to know about covercp in cherrypy but didnt get much examples or explanations to see how to actually use it.Any help would more useful.

Thanks,
Sowmya