How to write a string with required color in a file with python.net?

How to write a string with required color in a file with python.net?

sambasivareddy

Hi all,

I have couple of double on python futures .Quires listed below:

  • How to write a particular  string with required/selected color in a file with python.net?

 Which module I need to use it? How to set color for particular string in file?

---------------------------------

file=open("C:\\test\\TestResult.txt","w")

file.writelines("testcase1  pass \n")

file.writelines("testcase2  Faile \n")

file.close()

I want output like this in file:

testcase1  pass

testcase2  Faile

  • How to create .exe file in python.net?

I have tried with py2exe module but it is not supporting with python.net

if anyone have any information or code on the same queries plz send it. thanks in advance.

Regards,

sambu

This e-mail message may contain proprietary, confidential or legally privileged information for the sole use of the person or entity to whom this message was originally addressed. Any review, e-transmission dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error kindly delete this e-mail from your records. If it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without proper authority, please notify us immediately at [hidden email] and delete this mail.