Howto's basically finished

Sebastian Ware
As far as HOWTO's go, we can drop those that haven't been migrated by the end of today.

nitogenycs Legal stuff
nitogenycs Newbie Static Files in Page Design Howto

Souheil Debug Grok
Souheil How to get started with Dolmen

sylvain Using KSS actions on a view

Mvh Sebastian

Re: Howto's basically finished

Souheil CHELFOUH
How to get Started with Dolmen will be on hold until i'm done with the
Cromlech project.
This will drastically change the Dolmen horizon.

As for the debug, still the question we asked you the other day :
is it about Komodo ?

2011/4/4 Sebastian Ware <[hidden email]>:

> As far as HOWTO's go, we can drop those that haven't been migrated by the end of today.
>
> nitogenycs Legal stuff
> nitogenycs Newbie Static Files in Page Design Howto
>
> Souheil Debug Grok
> Souheil How to get started with Dolmen
>
> sylvain Using KSS actions on a view
>
> Mvh Sebastian

Re: Howto's basically finished

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman-3
On 4/4/11 12:58 , Sebastian Ware wrote:
> sylvain Using KSS actions on a view

I think we can deprecate the KSS tutorial.
regards, jw

Re: Howto's basically finished

Matthias-54
Am 04.04.2011, 12:58 Uhr, schrieb Sebastian Ware <[hidden email]>:

> As far as HOWTO's go, we can drop those that haven't been migrated by
> the end of today.
>
> nitogenycs Legal stuff
> nitogenycs Newbie Static Files in Page Design Howto

I've marked them as DONE in the .txt file. The static files howto I turned
into a fanstatic resources doc.

-Matthias

4 apr 2011 kl. 13.04 skrev Souheil CHELFOUH:

> How to get Started with Dolmen will be on hold until i'm done with the
> Cromlech project.
> This will drastically change the Dolmen horizon.

Sounds good, I have marked it as "SKIP"

> As for the debug, still the question we asked you the other day :
> is it about Komodo ?

No, but it was pretty thin so I have marked it with "SKIP"

Mvh Sebastian

Re: Howto's basically finished

Uli Fouquet
Am Montag, den 04.04.2011, 13:12 +0200 schrieb Jan-Wijbrand Kolman:
> On 4/4/11 12:58 , Sebastian Ware wrote:
> > sylvain Using KSS actions on a view
>
> I think we can deprecate the KSS tutorial.

Maybe with a hint/link to hurry.jquery and friends?

Best regards,

--
Uli

Re: Howto's basically finished

Vincent Fretin
Hi,

"How to get Started with Dolmen"
is up to date as far as I know. the beginning I'm sure, maybe not the second part.
I updated it when I released latest dolmenproject.

Vincent

Re: Howto's basically finished

Sebastian Ware
It's only a stub pointing to

  http://grok.zope.org/doc/community/egg_collections/dolmen/

so we should skip it anyway.

Mvh Sebastian

4 apr 2011 kl. 15.38 skrev Vincent Fretin:

> Hi,
>
> "How to get Started with Dolmen"
> is up to date as far as I know. the beginning I'm sure, maybe not the second part.
> I updated it when I released latest dolmenproject.
>
> Vincent

Re: Howto's basically finished

Vincent Fretin
ah you talked about
http://grok.zope.org/documentation/how-to/how-to-get-started-with-dolmen ?
Yes it's just a redirection now.

On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 3:48 PM, Sebastian Ware <[hidden email]> wrote:
It's only a stub pointing to

 http://grok.zope.org/doc/community/egg_collections/dolmen/

so we should skip it anyway.

Mvh Sebastian

4 apr 2011 kl. 15.38 skrev Vincent Fretin:

> Hi,
>
> "How to get Started with Dolmen"
> is up to date as far as I know. the beginning I'm sure, maybe not the second part.
> I updated it when I released latest dolmenproject.
>
> Vincent

Re: Howto's basically finished

Martijn Faassen-2
On 04/04/2011 03:08 PM, Uli Fouquet wrote:
> Am Montag, den 04.04.2011, 13:12 +0200 schrieb Jan-Wijbrand Kolman:
>> On 4/4/11 12:58 , Sebastian Ware wrote:
>>> sylvain Using KSS actions on a view
>>
>> I think we can deprecate the KSS tutorial.
>
> Maybe with a hint/link to hurry.jquery and friends?

Fanstatic and friends now. :)

Regards,

Martijn