Quantcast

I'll ask something else

guruyaya
I have a request that, I guess, that contains RemotingMessage (from the flex messanging model). How can I post it to a known URL?
Thanks in advance
Yair

Re: I'll ask something else

guruyaya
Well, I'm not completly sure how. Can you give me some example code, that contain both RemotingMessage and usage of urllib / curl?

Re: I'll ask something else

guruyaya
OK, I've found an example that satisfied my needs (here: http://www.uberwall.org/bin/download/96/UWamf.py)
Now, I've found a new problem.
The swf file is packed with actionscripts, that create new classes. one of these, is needed for some service I'm calling. I have all the data needed for this object, but I don't know how to convert the dictionary I'm getting, into an object. That creates this error:
The expected argument types are (abs.ABS_AccessKey, abs.ABS_ReportFetchInput) but the supplied types were (flex.messaging.io.amf.ASObject, flex.messaging.io.amf.ASObject) and converted to (null, null)
Anyone can tell me how to go on from here?