Quantcast

I'm not sure I'm doing it right.

guruyaya
I'm trying to get data from some website, that uses the flex data messanging service. I'm not sure what's relevant or not (as I'm not quite a flash guy), but using charles, I see that the "target" is set to null, the "content" array in the request, has Object named "flex.messaging.messages.RemotingMessage", and the operation has the value "getTFRReport". All other data (there's a big array on the body of this request, that I'm not going to get into it, as I didn't solve the basics yet).

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but this code:

cookie_list = 'some auth cookies I need'
client = RemotingService('https://www.tribalfusion.com/adapp/messagebroker/amfsecure.amf', logger=logging, user_agent='Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008071615 Fedora/3.0.1-1.fc9 Firefox/3.0.1')
client.addHTTPHeader('Cookie', cookies_list)

message = RemotingMessage(operation='getTFRReport', body=[None])
client.addRequest(message)
client.execute()

gives me a "Target" string that goes: <RemotingMessage  body=[None] source=None timestamp=None destination=None clientId=None headers={} timeToLive=None messageId=None operation='getTFRReport' />
The content, however is totaly empty.

How can I create a flex request, that acctually works?
Thanks in advance
Yair