IDLE problem in Manjaro Linux {Arch based}

IDLE problem in Manjaro Linux {Arch based}

glsmaxx
I have Python 2.7 and 3.4 on my system out of the box.  I can type "python" from the command prompt and it changes to >>. I can enter basic commands and such. I also installed Pycharm but it really bogs the system down. Is there a simple IDLE that I can download and use? I have both an IDLE and Pycharm in Windows but I do not use Window very much and prefer to not have to break out my Windows laptop and rearrange everything just to use Python.   After much googling and searching on the web I have not found what I am looking for.

Thanks in advance.