Quantcast

[IPython-User] List has been closed, ipython-dev@python.org is the only list for IPython now

Fernando Perez
Hi all,

a quick note: this list has been mostly dormant and for years we've encouraged folks to post instead to IPython-dev.  We want to let anyone still subscribed here that the list will be fully retired as part of a larger transition of all mailing lists previously hosted at Scipy.org to Python.org.

The IPython community list will be henceforth here:

Thanks!