[IPython-User] %R

Pietro Terna
     Hi all,

     what's the substitute of the old magic %R? (I was easily connecting
Python to R via that magic).

     Best, Pietro

--
The world is full of interesting problems to be solved!

Home page: http://web.econ.unito.it/terna
A new book on ABMs: http://www.palgrave.com/page/detail/agentbased-models-of-the-economy-/?K=9781137339805
SLAPP shell for ABMs: https://github.com/terna/SLAPP/

Re: %R

Lisa Bang
%load_ext rpy2.ipython

should work.  This list is being deprecated though, most people use ipython-dev email list instead.  Maybe better answers there?