[IPython-User] Set maximum size of widgets in ContainerWidget?

[IPython-User] Set maximum size of widgets in ContainerWidget?

Irwin Zaid
Hi all,

I've been playing around with IPython 2.0, and I think the new widgets
are great! I'm now starting to customize some of them to my needs, which
brings me to my question...

If I make a ContainerWidget that contains a bunch of, say,
FloatTextBoxWidgets, each FloatTextBoxWidget is a different length
depending on the length of the description. I'd like to harmonise them,
is there a way to do this?

I thought setting 'max-width' in the css would do it, but it seems to be
ignored for widgets in a ContainerWidget.

Thanks,

Irwin