[IPython-User] hiding code in ipython notebooks

[IPython-User] hiding code in ipython notebooks

Phillip M. Feldman
There are situations where I would like to hide the code in a cell so that only the output
is visible. I've seen various posts (e.g., at http://blog.nextgenetics.net/?e=99) about hackish ways to accomplish this. Does anyone know if a better solution is in the works?

Phillip M. Feldman

Re: hiding code in ipython notebooks

Matthias Bussonnier

Le 24 déc. 2014 à 06:45, Phillip Feldman <[hidden email]> a écrit :

There are situations where I would like to hide the code in a cell so that only the output
is visible. I've seen various posts (e.g., at http://blog.nextgenetics.net/?e=99) about hackish ways to accomplish this. Does anyone know if a better solution is in the works?

Hi Philip,

First I like to warn you that IPython-User is slowly deprecating, so you might not have a huge audience here.
You will might want to consider IPython-dev next time.
The name is badly chosen but the two list use to have roughly the same  contents.

To respond to your question, no there is no way to do that in a clean way.
Sorry about that.

Phillip M. Feldman