[IPython-User] ipcluster: linking command line and notebook "views"

[IPython-User] ipcluster: linking command line and notebook "views"

Ian Stokes-Rees
What do I have to do in order to start an ipcluster from the command line in such a way as to have a running IPython Notebook instance notice an already running cluster?  Is that possible?  Something to do with using the same ZeroMQ instance?

TIA!

Ian

Re: ipcluster: linking command line and notebook "views"

MinRK

On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 2:48 PM, Ian Stokes-Rees <[hidden email]> wrote:
What do I have to do in order to start an ipcluster from the command line in such a way as to have a running IPython Notebook instance notice an already running cluster?  Is that possible?  Something to do with using the same ZeroMQ instance?

I'm a bit confused about what you mean. What exactly do you want to happen, and what do you mean by `ZeroMQ instance`?  You can connect to any running cluster from the notebook.

TIA!

Ian