Quantcast

[IPython-User] question about need

Comer Duncan
I have just redone the installation of ipython.  All went fine so it seems. Afterward I did a iptest.  It also completed OK. However, at the end of the run of iptest I get the following:

Tools and libraries NOT available at test time:
   azure cython matplotlib oct2py pymongo rpy2 wx wx.aui

Do I need to install these for optimal running of ipython??

Thanks.

Comer

Re: question about need

MinRK

On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 2:19 PM, Comer Duncan <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have just redone the installation of ipython.  All went fine so it seems. Afterward I did a iptest.  It also completed OK. However, at the end of the run of iptest I get the following:

Tools and libraries NOT available at test time:
   azure cython matplotlib oct2py pymongo rpy2 wx wx.aui

Do I need to install these for optimal running of ipython??

No, but some tests of compatibility or extensions, etc. use those, so it's just a note to tell which tests were run.

Thanks.

Comer