IPython 'office hours', 17:00 UTC, Tuesday 13 May

IPython 'office hours', 17:00 UTC, Tuesday 13 May

Thomas Kluyver-2
Next Tuesday, we'll be running another IPython office hours, a chance for anyone who's interested to chat with the core team about IPython development.

Tuesday 13 May, 17:00 UTC (6pm BST, 10am PDT)
https://plus.google.com/b/117293602899680632636/events/ckor559veeqg1ioqa38kqr9d2k8

Come and ask us about developing interactive widgets, the message spec changes for the next version of IPython, the new kernel spec system, or anything else about extending or working on IPython.

E-mail me with your Google e-mail address if you'd like to join us in the video chat - we'll try to get as many people as possible into the Hangout. If we have a lot of people, or you're on a slow connection, join our development chat room, which we'll be logged into at the same time: http://www.hipchat.com/ghtNzvmfC

Thanks,
Thomas