IRC Channel

Avi Garg
Does Django have an IRC channel? I am unable to join it if so...

Re: IRC Channel

Arthur Rio
Hi Avi,

There are #django (for usage) and #django-dev (for contributing), both on irc.freenode.net, as mentioned here: https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/internals/contributing/

Regards

Arthur

On December 13, 2018 at 11:03:51 PM, Avi Garg ([hidden email]) wrote:

Does Django have an IRC channel? I am unable to join it if so...

Re: IRC Channel

Curtis Maloney-2
On 12/14/18 5:30 AM, Avi Garg wrote:
> Does Django have an IRC channel? I am unable to join it if so...

There is #django on the Freenode network.

To join it you will need to create an account on their network - see
https://freenode.net/ for more details.

--
Curtis

Re: IRC Channel

Avi Garg-2
Thank you so much was able to join!

On Fri, Dec 14, 2018 at 9:15 AM Curtis Maloney <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 12/14/18 5:30 AM, Avi Garg wrote:
> Does Django have an IRC channel? I am unable to join it if so...

There is #django on the Freenode network.

To join it you will need to create an account on their network - see
https://freenode.net/ for more details.

--
Curtis

Avi Garg
Design Team | Ed Board | Kaleidoscope ’18-19
Hardware and Website Head | Aurora
Event Head | Odyssey'18
CSAM Undergraduate | Batch of 2021 | IIIT Delhi