IRC

Jeff Hardy-4
Is there any interest in an IronPython IRC channel? Is there already
one in existence somewhere? I've never been a fan of IRC, personally,
but if others are it would round out our communication channels.

- Jeff

Re: IRC

Slide-2
On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 12:35 PM, Jeff Hardy <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Is there any interest in an IronPython IRC channel? Is there already
> one in existence somewhere? I've never been a fan of IRC, personally,
> but if others are it would round out our communication channels.
>
> - Jeff

Definitely. Freenode or Gnome are probably the best choices for "location".

slide

--
slide-o-blog
http://slide-o-blog.blogspot.com/

Re: IRC

Richard Nienaber
I've found the #python and #ubuntu channels on Freenode invaluable in terms of real-time help so I think it would be a good idea.

Richard

On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 7:46 PM, Slide <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 12:35 PM, Jeff Hardy <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Is there any interest in an IronPython IRC channel? Is there already
> one in existence somewhere? I've never been a fan of IRC, personally,
> but if others are it would round out our communication channels.
>
> - Jeff

Definitely. Freenode or Gnome are probably the best choices for "location".

slide

--
slide-o-blog
http://slide-o-blog.blogspot.com/

Re: IRC

Daniel Jennings-4
I would sit in this IRC channel and occasionally ask questions and answer [easy] questions, so I'm in favor of an IronPython IRC channel :)

On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 12:35 PM, Jeff Hardy <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Is there any interest in an IronPython IRC channel? Is there already
> one in existence somewhere? I've never been a fan of IRC, personally,
> but if others are it would round out our communication channels.
>
> - Jeff

Definitely. Freenode or Gnome are probably the best choices for "location".

slide

--
slide-o-blog
http://slide-o-blog.blogspot.com/

Re: IRC

briancurtin
On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 13:35, Jeff Hardy <[hidden email]> wrote:
Is there any interest in an IronPython IRC channel? Is there already
one in existence somewhere? I've never been a fan of IRC, personally,
but if others are it would round out our communication channels.

- Jeff

It looks like #ironpython on freenode looks like it already exists and has a few users.

Re: IRC

briancurtin

On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 14:20, Brian Curtin <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 13:35, Jeff Hardy <[hidden email]> wrote:
Is there any interest in an IronPython IRC channel? Is there already
one in existence somewhere? I've never been a fan of IRC, personally,
but if others are it would round out our communication channels.

- Jeff

It looks like #ironpython on freenode looks like it already exists and has a few users.

I cut that sentence down a few times and still messed it up.
s/looks like it//

Re: IRC

Slide-2