ISTE Education Conference Robotics and Python

ISTE Education Conference Robotics and Python

Phil Wagner-2
Our very own Vern Ceder had a wonderful presentation at the ISTE Education
conference in Philadelphia, PA today. The talk was on the Scribbler Robot
system and controlling it with Python. Robots+Python = Nirvana for me.
Thanks for bringing this to a wider audience and getting the word out there
about STEM and Python.

I am sorry that I had to leave early for my own presentation, so I was
wondering if you wouldn't mind sharing your presentation slides with us.

Thanks again, it was a pleasure to see you in person and be inspired!

Phil Wagner
Education Resources Blog: www.brokenairplane.com

Re: ISTE Education Conference Robotics and Python

roberto-3
I am really interested in this talk, as a robotics-in-education &&
python addict.

--
roberto

Re: ISTE Education Conference Robotics and Python

Vern Ceder-3
Thanks for the kind words, Phil. It was great to put a face to another edu-sig name!

Overall my sense was that interest in open source software and Python was down from past  years, but that may not be true - I was in and out in just a few hours.

Cheers,
Vern

On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 6:40 PM, Phil Wagner <[hidden email]> wrote:
Our very own Vern Ceder had a wonderful presentation at the ISTE Education
conference in Philadelphia, PA today. The talk was on the Scribbler Robot
system and controlling it with Python. Robots+Python = Nirvana for me.
Thanks for bringing this to a wider audience and getting the word out there
about STEM and Python.

I am sorry that I had to leave early for my own presentation, so I was
wondering if you wouldn't mind sharing your presentation slides with us.

Thanks again, it was a pleasure to see you in person and be inspired!

Phil Wagner
Education Resources Blog: www.brokenairplane.com

Vern Ceder
[hidden email], [hidden email]