Implementing multiple choice selection

Brian Odhiambo
Halo guys, in the below snapshot, both Campus and Faculty classes have tuple of choices in the model.py file. I'd want a user to get available faculties depending on the choice selected on the campus, but I don't know how to implement this in the code. Help kindly.

Screenshot (1).png (191K) Download Attachment
Screenshot (2).png (193K) Download Attachment

Re: Implementing multiple choice selection

James Gutu
Check this out here.
It shows the solution at the form level.