Improve Application Performance

mathew hadden
Hi Everyone,

I think we are sailing in the same boat, as we are facing similar issues.

We had done analysis of the market place. We considered number of products, but primarily focussed on Cisco and Riverbed.

Re: Improve Application Performance

José Antonio Martín Prieto
WTF?

On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 10:58 AM, mathew hadden <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
>  I think we are sailing in the same boat, as we are facing similar issues.
>
>  We had done analysis of the market place. We considered number of products,
> but primarily focussed on Cisco and Riverbed.

"In a world without frontiers, who needs Gates and Windows?

Re: Improve Application Performance

Art Haas
On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 03:14:34PM +0100, Jos? Antonio Mart?n Prieto wrote:
> WTF?
>
> On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 10:58 AM, mathew hadden <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hi Everyone,
> >
> >  I think we are sailing in the same boat, as we are facing similar issues.
> >
> >  We had done analysis of the market place. We considered number of products,
> > but primarily focussed on Cisco and Riverbed.

I have no idea what this is about either ...

Art

-Thomas Jefferson to James Smith, 1822