Individial Member Nomination for the DSF: Louise Grandjonc

Individial Member Nomination for the DSF: Louise Grandjonc

Tim Allen
Good afternoon friends, happy "four days until DjangoCon US!"

I'd like to nominate Louise Grandjonc to the Django Software Foundation. Louise has given excellent talks on scaling multi-tentant apps using Django's ORM and PostgreSQL, and will be presenting at DjangoCon US this year. She's written numerous blog posts that have been extremely helpful to me in understanding the inner workings of PostgreSQL, and is interested in getting more involved with Django.

She's also quite an artist, as you can see is some of her hand-dawn slides: https://speakerdeck.com/citusdata/scaling-multi-tenant-applications-using-the-django-orm-and-postgres-pycaribbean-2019-louise-grandjonc

Can I get some plus ones? :)

Regards,

Tim

Re: Individial Member Nomination for the DSF: Louise Grandjonc

Tim Allen
My apologies friends, this was intended for the DSF members mailing list. I had a momentary brain freeze!

On Tuesday, September 17, 2019 at 5:15:23 PM UTC-4, Tim Allen wrote:
Good afternoon friends, happy "four days until DjangoCon US!"

I'd like to nominate Louise Grandjonc to the Django Software Foundation. Louise has given excellent talks on scaling multi-tentant apps using Django's ORM and PostgreSQL, and will be presenting at DjangoCon US this year. She's written numerous blog posts that have been extremely helpful to me in understanding the inner workings of PostgreSQL, and is interested in getting more involved with Django.

She's also quite an artist, as you can see is some of her hand-dawn slides: <a href="https://speakerdeck.com/citusdata/scaling-multi-tenant-applications-using-the-django-orm-and-postgres-pycaribbean-2019-louise-grandjonc" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttps%3A%2F%2Fspeakerdeck.com%2Fcitusdata%2Fscaling-multi-tenant-applications-using-the-django-orm-and-postgres-pycaribbean-2019-louise-grandjonc\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNEUYJboXE6LjcrWyytfAr5FNBY5Og&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttps%3A%2F%2Fspeakerdeck.com%2Fcitusdata%2Fscaling-multi-tenant-applications-using-the-django-orm-and-postgres-pycaribbean-2019-louise-grandjonc\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNEUYJboXE6LjcrWyytfAr5FNBY5Og&#39;;return true;">https://speakerdeck.com/citusdata/scaling-multi-tenant-applications-using-the-django-orm-and-postgres-pycaribbean-2019-louise-grandjonc

Can I get some plus ones? :)

Regards,

Tim