Info

Soumen Khatua
Hi Folks,

Should I need to pay for asking questions or problem in this group?

Thank You

RE: Info

charan.j.tej

No folk

No need to pay

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Should I need to pay for asking questions or problem in this group?

Thank You

Re: Info

Soumen Khatua
Then why one bit bounce application is coming everytime after sending any problem and saying if you will pay the we will allow your request to our inbox.

Thanks buddy for help.

On Mon, 6 May 2019, 23:25 charan, <[hidden email]> wrote:

No folk

No need to pay

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Should I need to pay for asking questions or problem in this group?

Thank You

Re: Info

Emmanuel Arias
Hi Soumen,

Do you have this message? Can you share us?

@eamanu
https://eamanu.com

Should I need to pay for asking questions or problem in this group?

Thank You

Should I need to pay for asking questions or problem in this group?

Thank You

Should I need to pay for asking questions or problem in this group?

Thank You

Re: Info

Soumen Khatua
Okay