Introduction for GSoC 2017

Gunpreet Ahuja
Greetings,
I am a Masters in Engineering student at Concordia University, Canada. I wish to participate in GSoC 2017. This is my first time and I want to contribute in this project.
I have worked on various projects which include three android applications named a Textile app, Dawn-to-Dusk (a weather application) and Styllax (a wallpaper application). As far as python/django is concerned, I have contributed to the project LibreHatti during our undergraduate training. The project is entirely based on django framework for python. Besides this, I have also worked a data mining project named SocioDAvIS that utilizes Facebook data set and Twitter streaming API data to predict different trends using R language. The database systems utilized in these projects being MySQL and SQLite3.
In addition to this, I have participated in Google Student Ambassador program (being listed among the top 400 selected students) and have been a core team member of Google Student Club, co-convener at Linux User Group, Ludhiana and a member of Android Student Club at my college during my undergraduate course. I have worked on Git, Vim, Latex, Doxygen and have had a hand on Windows, Linux and Mac Operating Systems. During my undergraduate studies only, I won a C++/JAVA event that involved building an algorithm to solve a given problem.
As for now, I have working on a JAVA project for metrics analysis of source codes. I am currently on the way to polish my python/django skills further.

Regards,
Gunpreet Ahuja
gunpreetahuja.wordpress.com