Invitation for July Monthly Meetup - Saturday 18 July

Invitation for July Monthly Meetup - Saturday 18 July

RITESH AGRAWAL
Hi all,

This mail is to invite you to July Monthly Meetup. The event is scheduled
on July 18, 2020.

Agenda:
10:30 am - 10:35 am -> BangPypers Intro
10:35 am - 11:05 am -> Time Complexity of Algorithms with Python Examples -
Hiral Amodia
11:05 am - 11:35 am -> Unit Testing in Python - Rohit Sanjay
11:35 am - 11:45 am -> Break
11:45 am - 12:00 am -> PyCon India Intro
12:00 am - 12:30 am -> Pythonic Interfaces: The secret to building
maintainable, quality code! - Praveen
12:30 am - 01:00 am -> Code Quality - The practices and the tools by Abhiram
01:00 am - 01:30 am -> Open House

This will be an online event. We will be sending the invite link in the
follow-up email and
also it will be updated on the meetup platform.

RSVP can be done on the meetup platform.
https://www.meetup.com/BangPypers/events/kswpqqybckbxb/

If you've any doubts, feel free to reach out to me([hidden email]),
Anirudha (
[hidden email]) or Abhiram ([hidden email]).

Thanks
Ritesh