Quantcast

Ipython embed in python code

Shalafi
Hello,

I launch IPython from a python code using the IPShellEmbed() but I didn't achieved to run a script when the IPython console starts. I tried to use argv and to use the config system (wich seems to not work here). Because of compatibility problems with debian (I'm working with nine other people on a project), I'm using the 0.1 version of Ipython.
Do you have any idea how to put an argument in the IPShellEmbed() in order to run my script ?

Sorry if I made mistakes, english isn't my native language.

Re: Ipython embed in python code

Shalafi
The config finaly works but it doesn't meet my needs : I need to be able to move all of my code's folder (including new magic function and my small IPython tutorial for the project team) without any path problem in the ipy_usef_config.