IronPython @ PyCon 2011

Jeff Hardy-4
I'll be there, and so will Dino (with something very cool to show
off). Anybody else?

- Jeff

Re: IronPython @ PyCon 2011

Giles Thomas
Jonathan Hartley and I will be flying the Resolver Systems flag...

On 07/03/2011 16:42, Jeff Hardy wrote:
> I'll be there, and so will Dino (with something very cool to show
> off). Anybody else?
>
> - Jeff

Giles Thomas
[hidden email]
+44 (0) 20 3051 2751

Dirigible: a programmable cloud spreadsheet
<http://projectdirigible.com/>

17a Clerkenwell Road, London EC1M 5RD, UK
VAT No.: GB 893 5643 79
Registered in England and Wales as company number 5467329.
Registered address: 843 Finchley Road, London NW11 8NA, UK

Re: IronPython @ PyCon 2011

briancurtin
On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 10:42, Jeff Hardy <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'll be there, and so will Dino (with something very cool to show
off). Anybody else?

- Jeff

I'll be there Wednesday night through Tuesday night.

Re: IronPython @ PyCon 2011

Jeff Hardy-4
I'm going to try to organize an IronPython OpenSpace/BoF/sprint for
Fri/Sat. Page coming soon.

- Jeff

On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 9:42 AM, Jeff Hardy <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I'll be there, and so will Dino (with something very cool to show
> off). Anybody else?
>
> - Jeff

Re: IronPython @ PyCon 2011

Fuzzyman-2
I'll be there. :-)

Michael

On 7 March 2011 16:52, Giles Thomas <[hidden email]> wrote:
Jonathan Hartley and I will be flying the Resolver Systems flag...

On 07/03/2011 16:42, Jeff Hardy wrote:
I'll be there, and so will Dino (with something very cool to show
off). Anybody else?

- Jeff

Giles Thomas
[hidden email]
+44 (0) 20 3051 2751

Dirigible: a programmable cloud spreadsheet
<http://projectdirigible.com/>

17a Clerkenwell Road, London EC1M 5RD, UK
VAT No.: GB 893 5643 79
Registered in England and Wales as company number 5467329.
Registered address: 843 Finchley Road, London NW11 8NA, UK

http://www.voidspace.org.uk/

May you do good and not evil

Re: IronPython @ PyCon 2011

Fuzzyman-2

On 7 March 2011 17:48, Jeff Hardy <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm going to try to organize an IronPython OpenSpace/BoF/sprint for
Fri/Sat. Page coming soon.

Just don't clash with the testing BoF! (And sign up for it, last year it was epic.)

Maybe we can look at the Mac issue (sysconfig) during the sprints.

All the best,

Michael

- Jeff

On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 9:42 AM, Jeff Hardy <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I'll be there, and so will Dino (with something very cool to show
> off). Anybody else?
>
> - Jeff

http://www.voidspace.org.uk/

May you do good and not evil

Re: IronPython @ PyCon 2011

Jeff Hardy-4
On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 11:24 AM, Michael Foord <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Just don't clash with the testing BoF! (And sign up for it, last year it was
> epic.)

I'm specifically trying to avoid that one ... it better live up to the hype :).

> Maybe we can look at the Mac issue (sysconfig) during the sprints.

I won't be able to stay for the sprints, just Thu-Sun.

- Jeff

Re: IronPython @ PyCon 2011

Fuzzyman-2

On 7 March 2011 18:27, Jeff Hardy <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 11:24 AM, Michael Foord <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Just don't clash with the testing BoF! (And sign up for it, last year it was
> epic.)

I'm specifically trying to avoid that one ... it better live up to the hype :).

*Nothing* ever lives up the hype. :-)

> Maybe we can look at the Mac issue (sysconfig) during the sprints.

I won't be able to stay for the sprints, just Thu-Sun.

Well, maybe we can find twenty minutes during some lunch break to chat about it.

Michael

- Jeff

--
http://www.voidspace.org.uk/

May you do good and not evil

Re: IronPython @ PyCon 2011

Dino Viehland

I’m there Wednesday through Monday morning.