Is the development source tree available?

Is the development source tree available?

Dmitrij D. Czarkoff-2
Hello, everybody!

I failed to find any notice about the location of development tree of PIL. Can
anyone point me to a file archieve (or even better a repository) with the
latest development version of the library?

Thanks in advance and sorry if I missed something evident.

--
Dmitrij D. Czarkoff

Re: Is the development source tree available?

Alex Clark
On 9/22/11 7:39 AM, Dmitrij D. Czarkoff wrote:
> Hello, everybody!
>
> I failed to find any notice about the location of development tree of PIL. Can
> anyone point me to a file archieve (or even better a repository) with the
> latest development version of the library?
>
> Thanks in advance and sorry if I missed something evident.

According to:

- http://effbot.org/zone/pil-index.htm

It is here:

- http://hg.effbot.org/pil-2009-raclette