Java and Jython...

Jiwon Seo
Does anyone who comes tomorrow have experience of using Java with
Jython in Eclipse? If so, I'd like to learn set-ups and 'how-to's.
(Currently I'm trying with JyDT, but doesn't work as I want it to.)

Thanks,

-Jiwon

Re: Java and Jython...

Giles Bowkett
there's a wiki:

http://wiki.python.org/jython/

and some snippets in the Python Cookbook(s).

On 11/10/05, Jiwon Seo <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Does anyone who comes tomorrow have experience of using Java with
> Jython in Eclipse? If so, I'd like to learn set-ups and 'how-to's.
> (Currently I'm trying with JyDT, but doesn't work as I want it to.)
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Jiwon

Giles Bowkett = Giles Goat Boy
http://www.gilesgoatboy.org/