July Meetup Reminder - Saturday, 20 July

July Meetup Reminder - Saturday, 20 July

RITESH AGRAWAL
Hello all,

This is reminder mail for the meetup tomorrow (Saturday, 20 July).

This time we'll be having a workshop on Regular Expressions[1] at Hiver[2]
from *2PM - 5PM*.

The agenda is as follows -

- Introduction to regular expressions
- Intro to re and regex modules
- Anchors, Alternation and Grouping
- Quantifiers and Character classes
- Groupings and Lookarounds
- Miscellaneous
- Gotchas and Debugging
- Further reading

About the Speaker:
Sundeep Agarwal is a freelance trainer, author and mentor. His previous
experience includes working as a Design Engineer at Analog Devices for more
than 5 years. You can find his works, primarily focused on Linux command
line, Text processing, Scripting languages and Curated lists at
https://github.com/learnbyexample. He's also a technical reviewer for the
book - "Command Line Fundamentals" and video course published by Packt.

[1] https://www.meetup.com/BangPypers/events/kswpqqyzkbbc/
[2] https://goo.gl/maps/iwZ2UAT8tc55wMcf8

If you have any doubts, feel free to mail me - Ritesh (
[hidden email]), Abhiram ([hidden email], ), or Anirudh
([hidden email])