Jupiter notebook not showing full cells in Safari on OS X Sierra

Jupiter notebook not showing full cells in Safari on OS X Sierra

Tony Cappellini-2

I've just installed Anaconda 4.3.0 (Python 3.6) on Sierra, and created a few virtual environments.

After launching the notebook interface in Safari- and opening a pre-existing notebook file,
I've noticed that some of the cells are not fully displayed. I cannot
scroll down so that I can see the full contents of the cells.

Has anyone else had this problem?

I wish I could attach a screenshot to this posting.

Re: Jupiter notebook not showing full cells in Safari on OS X Sierra

MinRK
Do you have an extensions installed? Does it look different on other browsers?

Images would indeed be helpful. You can use an image sharing site and put a link in here.

-Min

On Mon, Feb 6, 2017 at 6:42 AM, Tony Cappellini <[hidden email]> wrote:

I've just installed Anaconda 4.3.0 (Python 3.6) on Sierra, and created a few virtual environments.

After launching the notebook interface in Safari- and opening a pre-existing notebook file,
I've noticed that some of the cells are not fully displayed. I cannot
scroll down so that I can see the full contents of the cells.

Has anyone else had this problem?

I wish I could attach a screenshot to this posting.

Re: Jupiter notebook not showing full cells in Safari on OS X Sierra

Jody Klymak-2

> On Feb 5, 2017, at  21:42 PM, Tony Cappellini <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> I've just installed Anaconda 4.3.0 (Python 3.6) on Sierra, and created a few virtual environments.
>
> After launching the notebook interface in Safari- and opening a pre-existing notebook file,
> I've noticed that some of the cells are not fully displayed. I cannot
> scroll down so that I can see the full contents of the cells.
>
> Has anyone else had this problem?

1) Make sure you go to File->Trust Notebook
2) cells are collapsible, so you can click in the left gutter.

Cheers,   Jody