Just reading about WSGI-Lite

Joshua J. Kugler
I've been reading the articles on dirtsimple.org about WSGI-Lite, and am
really excited about what I'm reading.  I got to the "Where All This is
Going" section of "WSGI, Web Frameworks, and Requests: Explicit or
Implicit" and it really clicked.

Being able to specify a decorator that would tell the "framework" (i.e.
WSGI-Lite) where to get its parameters opens all kinds of
possibilities, while moving sections of "controller" code into smaller,
more-easily-testable, units of code.  It also makes things more
explicit, while not adding a lot of complexity or boilerplate.

I look forward to seeing how this develops, and if I can, contribute to
the process!

Joshua J. Kugler - Fairbanks, Alaska
Azariah Enterprises - Programming and Website Design
[hidden email] - Jabber: [hidden email]
PGP Key: http://pgp.mit.edu/  ID 0x73B13B6A