Jython 2.7b3 released!

fwierzbicki@gmail.com
On behalf of the Jython development team, I'm pleased to announce that
the second beta of Jython 2.7 is available.

Details are here:
http://fwierzbicki.blogspot.com/2014/08/jython-27-beta3-released.html

Thanks to Adconion Media Group (now Amobee) for sponsoring my work on
Jython, and thanks to the many contributors to Jython!

-Frank

Re: Jython 2.7b3 released!

Matthew.Webber
There appears to be a problem with the installer; I opened http://bugs.jython.org/issue2196 for this.