Quantcast

Jython AMF gateway: coercing a java bufferedreader into a StringIO?

Jython AMF gateway: coercing a java bufferedreader into a StringIO?

Mariano-23
Hi, I'm working to build a Jython amf gateway to run as a java servlet. I've
started by porting the google app gateway to a servlet.

Is any of you working on such a thing? I'm wondering how to cast a Java
request object to a StringIO. I'can read the whole request into a string, or
passing a bufferedreader to remoting.decode, but neither seem to work.

How would you approach the problem?

Thanks

Mariano

Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete it.

Re: Jython AMF gateway: coercing a java bufferedreader into a StringIO?

Thijs Triemstra
Hi Mariano,

I've been following Jython since a while and we recently added a Jython buildslave (see http://buildbot.pyamf.org) that will run the tests on several platforms every time we commit a change in the repository. There's also a ticket for Jython/PyAMF integration on http://pyamf.org/ticket/269

Your question seems Jython related to me and you'd probably have more success there.

Thijs

On 28 jul 2008, at 19:58, Mariano wrote:

[...]

PGP.sig (201 bytes) Download Attachment