Jython grant

fwierzbicki@gmail.com
Hello all,

My name is Frank Wierzbicki, and I am working on the Jython project.  Brian Zimmer has mentioned that the grant commitee is looking into the feasibility of transfering the remainder of the "Moving Jython Forward" grant.  He has told me that he thinks I am a good candidate to take on the responsibility of implementing the grant's goals.  I just wanted to know  how far that process has gone.

Thanks,
Frank Wierzbicki

Re: Jython grant

"Martin v. Löwis"
Frank Wierzbicki wrote:
> My name is Frank Wierzbicki, and I am working on the Jython project.
> Brian Zimmer has mentioned that the grant commitee is looking into the
> feasibility of transfering the remainder of the "Moving Jython Forward"
> grant.  He has told me that he thinks I am a good candidate to take on
> the responsibility of implementing the grant's goals.  I just wanted to
> know  how far that process has gone.

Not very much at all. Everybody is too busy, sorry.

Regards,
Martin

Re: Jython grant

fwierzbicki@gmail.com

On 10/14/05, "Martin v. Löwis" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Not very much at all. Everybody is too busy, sorry.

Regards,
Martin

No worries, just checking.

Thanks,