LMDB based sessions backend

tburmeister
Thought others might be interested in a CherryPy sessions backend I wrote using LMDB; it offers the persistence of the file-based backend but with faster read and write times. I've been using it successfully on a personal side project for a while.

Here's the repo: https://github.com/tburmeister/lmdb_sessions

Re: LMDB based sessions backend

Ralph Heinkel-2

cool - thanks for letting us know. I didn't know about lmdb before.

Ralph