Last nights presentations

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
9 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Last nights presentations

Carl J. Van Arsdall
Hey everyone,

I unfortunately had to miss last nights presentations but I was still
very much interested in the content.  Is there any chance that any
information will be posted from last night?

TIA!

-carl

--

Carl J. Van Arsdall
[hidden email]
Build and Release
MontaVista Software

_______________________________________________
Baypiggies mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/baypiggies
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Last nights presentations

snowwrite
Hi Carl,

Video of last nights presentations should be on video.google.com at some
point. Leslie Hawthorne would know for sure when it'll go live.. I will
post it to baypiggies.net as well..

Donna M. Snow
_______________________________________________
Baypiggies mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/baypiggies
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Last nights presentations

Mark Ivey-2
In reply to this post by Carl J. Van Arsdall

On Jul 14, 2006, at 10:31 AM, Carl J. Van Arsdall wrote:

> Hey everyone,
>
> I unfortunately had to miss last nights presentations but I was still
> very much interested in the content.  Is there any chance that any
> information will be posted from last night?
>
> TIA!
>
> -carl

My information on XCode is here:
http://zovirl.com/2006/tags/xcode/

I understand Google also recorded the event and will put it on Google  
Video at some point.

-Mark Ivey-

_______________________________________________
Baypiggies mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/baypiggies
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Last nights presentations

Marilyn Davis
In reply to this post by Carl J. Van Arsdall

----- On Friday, July 14, 2006 [hidden email] wrote:

> Hey everyone,
>
> I unfortunately had to miss last nights presentations but I was still
> very much interested in the content.  Is there any chance that any
> information will be posted from last night?

The slides from the emacs demo are available:

http://maildance.com/python/emacs/

There's a pdf version and the odp.  odp is open office slideshow format.  If you can use that one, you get a few extra notes.

Marilyn

>
> TIA!
>
> -carl
>
> --
>
> Carl J. Van Arsdall
> [hidden email]
> Build and Release
> MontaVista Software
>
> _______________________________________________
> Baypiggies mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/baypiggies




_______________________________________________
Baypiggies mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/baypiggies
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Last nights presentations

Leslie Hawthorn
In reply to this post by snowwrite
Hi folks,

I'll ping the list when we get the videos up on video.google.com.

Cheers,
LH

On 7/14/06, Donna M. Snow <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Carl,
>
> Video of last nights presentations should be on video.google.com at some
> point. Leslie Hawthorne would know for sure when it'll go live.. I will
> post it to baypiggies.net as well..
>
> Donna M. Snow
> _______________________________________________
> Baypiggies mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/baypiggies
>


--
Leslie Hawthorn
Open Source Program Coordinator
Google Inc.
_______________________________________________
Baypiggies mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/baypiggies
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Last nights presentations

Keith Dart-2
In reply to this post by Carl J. Van Arsdall
Carl J. Van Arsdall wrote the following on 2006-07-14 at 10:31 PDT:
===
> I unfortunately had to miss last nights presentations but I was still
> very much interested in the content.  Is there any chance that any
> information will be posted from last night?

===

I put my rather simple presentation up on my web site:

http://www.dartworks.biz/vim_ide/

However, most of it was a demonstration which is what you really need
to see. As others have noted, some videos (eek) of the presentations
will be on a Google site soon.


--

-- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   Keith Dart <[hidden email]>
   public key: ID: 19017044
   <http://www.dartworks.biz/>
   =====================================================================
_______________________________________________
Baypiggies mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/baypiggies
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Last nights presentations

Carl J. Van Arsdall
Keith Dart wrote:

> Carl J. Van Arsdall wrote the following on 2006-07-14 at 10:31 PDT:
> ===
>  
>> I unfortunately had to miss last nights presentations but I was still
>> very much interested in the content.  Is there any chance that any
>> information will be posted from last night?
>>    
>
> ===
>
> I put my rather simple presentation up on my web site:
>
> http://www.dartworks.biz/vim_ide/
>
> However, most of it was a demonstration which is what you really need
> to see. As others have noted, some videos (eek) of the presentations
> will be on a Google site soon.
>
>  
The fact that it will be on video is awesome.  Great idea and I hope
that video is something that will happen at all future BayPiggies
events.  Even better is that the video will allow me to more effectively
relay information to my coworkers, so thanks very much to all that
participated in setting that up.

Thanks!

-carl


--

Carl J. Van Arsdall
[hidden email]
Build and Release
MontaVista Software

_______________________________________________
Baypiggies mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/baypiggies
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Last presentations

Robert Stephenson
In reply to this post by snowwrite
The IDE presos are now posted on Google: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8158216898634409900&q=baypiggies (or just search Google video for Baypiggies).
- rob

On Jul 14, 2006, at 11:54 AM, Donna M. Snow wrote:

Hi Carl,

Video of last nights presentations should be on video.google.com at some 
point. Leslie Hawthorne would know for sure when it'll go live.. I will 
post it to baypiggies.net as well..

Donna M. Snow
_______________________________________________
Baypiggies mailing list



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
*  Dr. Robert S. Stephenson
*  E-learning Architect
*  (415) 341-3784
*
*  Community Manager
*  Global Education & Learning Community on Java.net
*
*  Chief Architect and Principal Investigator
*  Supporting virtual communities of e-learning developers.
*
*  Founder
*  The Harvey Project
*  Open Course Physiology on the Web
*
*  Was I helpful?  Let others know:
*
*  gpg key fingerprint:
*  4255 FB43 17C8 2B80 8074  7DB6 7DD7 939B F3F6 CB92
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *





_______________________________________________
Baypiggies mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/baypiggies
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Last nights presentations

Bugzilla from nnorwitz@gmail.com
In reply to this post by Leslie Hawthorn
Here's the video from the 7/13 meeting.

  http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8158216898634409900

n
--
On 7/14/06, Leslie Hawthorn <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I'll ping the list when we get the videos up on video.google.com.
>
> Cheers,
> LH
>
> On 7/14/06, Donna M. Snow <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hi Carl,
> >
> > Video of last nights presentations should be on video.google.com at some
> > point. Leslie Hawthorne would know for sure when it'll go live.. I will
> > post it to baypiggies.net as well..
> >
> > Donna M. Snow
> > _______________________________________________
> > Baypiggies mailing list
> > [hidden email]
> > http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/baypiggies
> >
>
>
> --
> Leslie Hawthorn
> Open Source Program Coordinator
> Google Inc.
> _______________________________________________
> Baypiggies mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/baypiggies
>
_______________________________________________
Baypiggies mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/baypiggies