Latex support in html exported by nbconvert is broken

Latex support in html exported by nbconvert is broken

matus
Hi, today I just saw that the math in the html documents exported by nbconvert is not displayed properly anymore. Before that it worked fine.

You can see this on my blog e.g. http://simkovic.github.io/2014/05/12/Quaternions.html
Note, I haven't touched the htmls since I uploaded them and back then the math was displayed correctly.

I upgraded to the latest ipython version, and upgraded dependencies as well. The math is still displayed incorrectly. This time it shows with the dollar signs eg: $\theta=0.14$

My blog is unreadable now. Can you please fix this?

PS:
Fernando's blog is also broken:
http://blog.fperez.org/2012/09/blogging-with-ipython-notebook.html

though curiously the math at Jake's blog works:
http://jakevdp.github.io/blog/2014/06/14/frequentism-and-bayesianism-4-bayesian-in-python/

No clue what he does differently...