Launched Python Weekly

Karthikeyan A K-2
Hello All,

I am excited to announce the launch of Python Weekly, a news letter for
Python enthusiasts. You can read it here
https://nyoboo.com/channels/6-python-weekly/messages .

--
Karthikeyan A K
Author of https://mindaslab.github.io/I-Love-Ruby/

Re: Launched Python Weekly

Bibhas Ch Debnath
Hi Karthikeyan,

Good for you to put in the effort. Just wanted to point out that there is
already a really popular newsletter out there named "Python Weekly" -
https://www.pythonweekly.com

Naming it exactly the same might be confusing to the readers.

Thanks,
Bibhas

On Wed 21 Mar, 2018, 8:00 AM Karthikeyan A K, <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I am excited to announce the launch of Python Weekly, a news letter for
> Python enthusiasts. You can read it here
> https://nyoboo.com/channels/6-python-weekly/messages .
>
> --
> Karthikeyan A K
> Author of https://mindaslab.github.io/I-Love-Ruby/

Re: Launched Python Weekly

Karthikeyan A K-2
Thanks for pointing it out. Have renamed it :)